We are looking for a Sales/Solutions Engineer who will partner with our Sales and Success team to lead technical conversations with our prospects, build custom solutions to satisfy customer requests, and act as a technical consultant on internal and external integrations.
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 2.500 companies and organizations and 200k employees worldwide.
In only a few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
- Provide technical background on Kolay IK to prospects, lead RFP/SLA procedures
- Track and maintain integration processes of prospects/clients and answer technical (API or tech stack related) questions
- Interact closely with the sales and the support team to proactively deliver solutions if/when needed by writing scripts
- Be able to explain complex technical solutions to various audiences
- Regularly communicate with the product and the development team to discuss bugs and deliver know-how on what needs to be done in order to enhance our API.
- a B.S Degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields
- 1-2 years of experience in sales/solutions engineering, a similar technical client-facing role experience, or a keen wish to become one (new grads are welcome).
- An understanding of web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON), and standard API patterns (e.g. REST)
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language
- Great communication skill set, proficiency in both verbal and written English and in Turkish
- Proven ability to transfer tech know-how to commercial and technical audiences
- A self-driven mindset, who is willing to research, learn and communicate to accomplish daily tasks
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support
- Food card
- Subscription to digital platforms (such as Spotify, Netflix, Storytel)