Who are we?
We are Turkey’s leading HR Management Software solution in B2B SaaS. Kolay is a team of 40+ young professionals committed to building tools and products to help the digital transformation of Human Resources functions. Since our foundation in 2015, we strive to be the most trusted partner of HR teams in Turkey and in Eastern Europe. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented co-workers that will take us from serving 100,000 employees right now to 1,000,000 employees very soon.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented HR Professionals for the Enterprise Sales Executive position, who will be responsible for defining problems of HR organizations, knowing the solutions and selling the Kolay products to business owners with her/his HR knowledge.
Our culture values continuous learning, taking personal initiatives and having a cooperative attitude.
As a HR professional, you must be able to understand and solve the current and future HR problems of Turkey’s top-notch companies and as an “Enterprise Sales Executive” (your new role), you will be industrious in offering solutions to the customers and have a reassuring disposition with a consultative approach. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as great follow-up skills.
The position will be fully-remote, but some meetings may require physical attendance as per the requirements of the deal.
- Ensure best solutions and workarounds for HR organizations of medium to large scales companies
- Manage the meetings and understand needing of both Human Resources, IT and Purchasing departments.
- Conduct PoC processes with Sales Engineers and Success Team of Kolay.
- Orchestrate resources; deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales within Kolay - Including Sales, Growth, Development, and Product Teams
- Focus on revenue growth by dealing from the beginning of a project, identifying leads to the end of the sales cycle, and closing deals
- Make the preparations before the planned meeting and prepare the presentations. Determine the sales strategy by making the analyses for needs and requirements, sectors, references, and the people in the company.
- Work and build a strong relationship with corporate clients to overcome their challenges and be able to talk to HR Teams about human resources at a high level of knowledge
- Share the content and details of the proposals, negotiate payment and pricing, follow up the process
- Keep pipeline current; update and maintain reporting tools such as CRM to ensure accurate pipeline management
- Keep excellent contact with the Product Team to inform their vision on real customer needs from the sales perspective
- Understand Kolay’s competition and effectively position our solution as per the requirement of the deal. Stay up-to-date with product features and provide support to the customer during the sales cycle
- Achieve/exceed monthly quota targets
It's awesome if you have some of these
- 5+ years experience in HR and environmental applications.
- Ready to create a new opportunity for your career.
- Having the ability to learn digital products and having a HR IS experience is preferable. Experience in KOLAY is a definite plus.
- Experience in various HR software is preferable.
- Excellent command of English and Turkish (preferably native)
- Bachelor degree in related fields
- MS Office and basic programming knowledge
- Functional Competencies: Customer relations management, negotiation, business planning, human resources management, sales strategy, relationship building, being resilient
- Being highly motivated, energetic, results-driven
- Having the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Having exceptional communication skills and being persuasive
- Being part of one of Turkey's most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Premium private health insurance
- Training Support
- Food card
- Subscription to digital platforms (such as Spotify, Netflix, and Storytel)