We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all after-sales procedures.
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s (www.kolayik.com) journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 3.500 companies and organizations and 250k employees worldwide.
In only few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works. Let's make the world easier together, join us.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat or e-mail
- Providing help and answers to the customers; technical issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Report bugs to the product team.
- Report feedbacks to product team
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Create support documents for customers
- Participating in tests on the web and mobile versions of the product, collecting feedback
It’s awesome if you have these:
- Experience in Customer Service and some sort of knowledge of the Human Resources market is a plus,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Turkish and English is a plus,
- BSc in related fields like Information Technology, Computer Programming etc.,
- Brings energy and purpose to the workplace every day. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations),
- Have ability to promptly build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone and written way,
- Be a highly-motivated and results-driven,
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment,
- To have ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects,
- To have exceptional communication skills and having persuasiveness,
- 1-2 years experienced in related areas.
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Mac and Macfit Subscription Support
- Remote working opportunity (we are a fully remote company)
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support