We are looking for a Jr. Product Manager who will be part of the product team to ensure the delivery processes run smoothly.
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 2.500 companies and organizations and 200k employees worldwide.
In only a few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
- Be responsible for the alignment and engagement of scrum team members
- Develop the daily practices of the scrum team
- Supporting and working closely with the product team, especially when it comes to planning, grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitating the quality assurance of the product via running the testing procedures
- Ensure the product release process is running smoothly and be on top of communication and documentation.
- Assist the progress of getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Collaborate with dynamic and detailed oriented peers in the development and product teams
- 3+ years of experience in a product, QA or related areas
- Working experience in using development, playback test automation and collaboration tools like Jira, Github (Notion, Figma and Lokalise are plus)
- Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events, including Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of different and creative Scrum techniques is preferred. (Different Retrospective formats, Burndown techniques, Estimation)
- Having Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
- Experience in managing projects and resources
- Embody an Agile work mindset
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support