We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Product Quality Assurance Tester. At Kolay, you will follow the implementation of our product modules and features, starting from their development to their release and beyond.
As a quality assurance tester, you will analyze and replicate bugs, and run tests on features of our Kolay web and mobile apps, collaborating elbow-to-elbow with product managers, designers, and developers.
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 2.500 companies and organizations and 200k employees worldwide.
In only a few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
- Follow product features to ease the work of our users, starting from their test to release and beyond
- Collaborate with different departments and discuss with users and stakeholders to investigate and verify bugs, flaws, and errors, and determine their root cause
- Report bugs and errors to Product and Development
- Contribute to further refine and expand requirements and acceptance criteria defined by product managers and designers, and identify potential problems and risks
- Devise and run acceptance tests to make sure releases meet the defined requirements and criteria
- Document and share test feedback and learnings with product managers, designers, and developers
- Follow and support product developers and designers during releases, and ensure the shipping of high-quality solutions
- Iterate on and improve quality processes, methodologies, and tools
- Embody an Agile work mindset
- Have experience testing digital products
- Have a growth mindset, be innately curious and strive to learn new things, and share them with others
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Turkish is a plus) to create and walk others through reports, presentations, prototypes, and documentation
- Proactive in tackling problems and pursuing opportunities
- Have experience with test automation (Selenium) and its best practices
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity (we are a fully remote company)
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support
- Food card
- Subscription to digital platforms (such as Spotify, Netflix, Storytel)
How to Apply
Please submit an application that tells us about yourself, about what you can help Kolay with, and about the role that Kolay will play in your future.
In Kolay, we commonly speak and write in English throughout the day, so a well-written cover letter and curriculum vitae/résumé in English will surely stand out and grab our attention.
We are eager to hear from you: join and help us to ease the work of the world with Kolay!