We are looking for a full-time Senior HR Consultant - Customer Success to join our team. You will be responsible for the Demos to our potential customers.
Meet one of the best startups in Turkey. Kolay’s journey started in 2015, with the desire to simplify and ease the work of human resources in companies and organizations all over the world, and allow their employees to funnel their energy and time on various other activities.
Today, Kolay is a cloud-based HR management software that smooths the processes to manage expenses, leaves, overtime, shifts, and much more, and is trusted by more than 2.500 companies and organizations and 200k employees worldwide.
In only a few years, Kolay has changed the way HR works.
Let's make the world easier together, join us.
- Learn all aspects of HR as much as possible and share the knowledge with HR professionals
- Help digitalization of HR for medium and large companies
- Create customer happiness and try to increase NPS
- Upsell new applications to current customers
- Activate new companies with data integration and design Kolay for company needs
- Analyze the purchasing companies and manage the portfolio correctly prioritize
- Manage the reasons why companies do not purchase or do not actively use and inform the product team in detail
- Focus on building a long-term relationship with the clients
- Follow the process and ensure the sale is closed
- Minimize churn of companies
- 6-10 years experience in HR or Success or Customer Engagement or Account Management
- To be a product-oriented, highly-motivated, energetic, results-driven
- To have the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- To have exceptional communication skills and having persuasiveness
- Experience of selling to the HR, Sales, and SaaS in a B2B environment would be an advantage
- Experience in one specific sector is a plus (such as Automotive, Hotels, Production, etc)
- Related Bachelor’s or Master's degree.
- Being part of one of Turkey’s most successful startup
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Premium private health insurance
- Training and learning support
- Food card
- Subscription to digital platforms (such as Spotify, Netflix, Storytel)